Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a creative digital marketing leader who is data-driven, team-oriented, and customer-focused to deliver unique marketing solutions that engage customers at each step of the buyer’s journey and drive revenue growth. As a senior digital marketing manager, you will develop and implement carefully-crafted inbound strategy for clients with the goals of increasing the volume of quality website visitors, improving content engagement, and accelerating the conversion rate of visits to leads to customers using HubSpot. You will also serve as a driving force behind the marketing funnel for our agency, overseeing internal efforts to enhance marketing performance.
Inbound methodology is at the core of who we are and what we do. You’ll be using this approach along with HubSpot to deliver the very best marketing results to our clients. Knowing its ins and outs will be an essential part of job performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related technical field required; MBA or postgraduate work a plus
- Minimum 2 years (5 years preferred) of digital marketing experience in the B2B and/or B2B2C environment required, including progressively-growing people management responsibilities
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Successful completion of the Inbound and HubSpot certifications required
- Possess the ability to teach a class on HubSpot and train a team of peers and/or clients how to use it well
- Knowledge of and/or prior experience strongly desired with Scrum/agile development methodologies
- Experience managing contractors
- Some experience in PR and ad spend
- A love for people, team collaboration, and new ideas
Do You Like Perks? We Have Perks.
- We’ll cover your health care. Boom.
- Company-provided Macbook and Display
- State-of-the-art standing desks (if you want) but comfy seats (if you don’t)
- Twelve (12) paid holidays
- Fourteen (14) days paid time off in the first year, accrued on a weekly basis. Additional PTO is earned based on tenure
- Remote time, earned on an accrued basis, as well as monthly company-wide remote days
- Catered lunches on us once a month
- Quarterly meetings followed by a warm and fuzzy teambuilding experience (Baseball games! Polo matches! Go kart racing!)