We are looking for a Developer who has no fear in taking a fully designed PSD/Sketch file and slicing and dicing it to a fully-functional website. Our immediate needs require someone who has a 4-5 years of both front-end and back-end experience under their belt. UI/UX experience gets priority.
- Be able to function at a high-level with extremely tight deadlines
- Proficient in HTML & CSS3
- Experience building wordpress custom themes from scratch
- Have a solid understanding of MySQL and other SQL databases
- Familiarity managing current client websites, updates, and maintenance
- Have a good understanding of what makes clean code
- Build responsive websites using SASS/LESS
- Experience working with Webpack / Gulp
- Version Control ( Git )
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP, REST and other
- Experience with ECMAScript 2015
Do You Like Perks? We Have Perks.
- We’ll cover your health care. Boom.
- Company-provided Macbook and Display
- State-of-the-art standing desks (if you want) but comfy seats (if you don’t)
- Twelve (12) paid holidays
- Fourteen (14) days paid time off in the first year, accrued on a weekly basis. Additional PTO is earned based on tenure
- Remote time, earned on an accrued basis, as well as monthly company-wide remote days
- Catered lunches on us once a month
- Quarterly meetings followed by a warm and fuzzy teambuilding experience (Baseball games! Polo matches! Go kart racing!)