As Figmints’ Strategic Copywriter, you will work to develop impactful content for our clients that promotes them as reference leaders in their industry segment. Excellent oral, written communication and online research skills are essential to the success of this position. In addition to technical skills, the Copywriter must have the ability to manage projects, organize information and deliver on deadlines.
- Write and edit content for a range of mediums including websites, blog, and social media posts, press releases, email campaigns, case studies, technical briefs, e-books, presentations, video scripts, etc.
- Review and format copy according to style guides or industry specifications
- Assessing a client’s brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Ability to familiarize yourself with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Strategize and brainstorm ideas with the team
- A comfortability with participating and presenting in client meetings
- Ability to manage multiple projects, organize information, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Are creative, strategic thinkers
- Are eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends (particularly online marketing trends)
- Are social media savvy
- Are comfortable hitting daily deadlines
- Appreciate and assimilate constructive criticism
- Are comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects
- Handle themselves in a humble, pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone & email)
- Are self-starters and detail-oriented
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Perks of joining our team include:
- We’ll cover your health care. Boom.
- Company-provided Macbook and Display
- State-of-the-art standing desks (if you want) and comfy seats (if you don’t)
- Twelve (12) paid holidays
- Ten (10) days paid time off in the first year, accrued on a weekly basis. Additional PTO is earned based on tenure
- Remote time, earned on an accrued basis, as well as monthly company-wide remote days
- Catered lunches
- Quarterly meetings followed by a warm and fuzzy team building experience (Baseball games! Polo matches! Go kart racing!)
- And much much more!