Full-Time | Virtual/Remote with ability to come to RI a few times a year
Digital Marketing Strategist
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working Digital Marketing Strategist to join our close-knit team at Figmints.
In this role, you will leverage marketing insights and analytics to create and implement customer-centric, marketing campaigns to meet the goals of our clients. A successful candidate will be an integral member of our team responsible for a wide variety of account management and digital marketing duties with a focus on technical proficiency. This position is a client-facing role which requires flexibility, organization, strong time management skills, attention to detail, commitment to meet crucial deadlines, as well as the ability to produce solid results.
Essential Job Functions
Marketing Strategy: Provide marketing leadership and execution to define, plan, and achieve the client’s strategic goals and objectives.
Account Health: Grow portfolio of clients by developing strong relationships, trust, and providing healthy industry-tailored strategies.
Project Management: Initiate, coordinate, and assess the execution of the client’s marketing plan, ensuring it’s on-time and on-budget; while keeping clients updated.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with internal team to manage timelines and budgets
- Create a communications process for clients as well as staff
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Strong technical and analytical mindset
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Solid computer skills, including knowledge of and/or prior experience in Hubspot as well as Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, business, communications or equivalent
Perks of Figmints
- We’ll cover your health care. Boom.
- Company-provided Macbook and Display
- Twelve (12) paid holidays
- Ten (10) days paid time off in the first year, accrued on a weekly basis. Additional PTO is earned based on tenure
- We love building our culture so whether we’re safely in person or virtual we plan fun activities or games as much as possible!
Apply To This Job
To get a jumpstart on the interview process, please send us a video interview: https://www.figmints.com/fighiring-digitalstrategist