The inbound process focuses on being helpful and providing value to prospective customers. Inbound is accomplished by using content to allow potential customers to find you. Inbound can work in combination with traditional methods- traditional advertising drives traffic to your brand, while inbound methods generate organic demand over time. With Inbound, your helpful, targeted content will then impress and demonstrates your value to your visitors. These visitors convert to leads, then customers. If all goes well, your customers can even become your best marketing – evangelizing your brand to their friends and business acquaintances! Here’s a breakdown of the process. 1. Attracting Visitors First off, we’ll lead visitors directly to your site with targeted, industry relevant content. The goal is to create educational content that brings people to your website – not to interrupt them with a sales pitch.
- Write & design strategic blog posts, optimized for being found online
- Leverage keywords to increase number of visits from search engines
- Monitor social media conversations and share content with prospects in your industry
2. Convert Visitors to Leads Next, we’ll skillfully convert an average visitor into a promising, primed lead. Here, we can cut through the nonsense by putting a name and a face to previous anonymity.
- Design and develop calls-to-action to direct site visitors to offers
- Optimize user experience to guide site visitors using heat mapping and analytics
- Create landing pages and forms for the campaign
- Design and develop offers to provide in exchange for visitor contact information
3. Close Finally, all of our efforts pay off—quite literally—as leads transition into real customers.
- Targeted drip emails lead prospects down the marketing funnel like a trail of breadcrumbs
- Automatically qualify leads with lead scoring and strategic questions
- CRM tools (and integrations) help your team close customers
- Marketing automation to save your team time qualifying leads
- Closed loop reporting. Follow the entire buyer journey, start to finish.
4. Delight You did it! You’ve provided your clients with an amazing product or service. But the work isn’t over yet – now it’s time to help them share the news about how great you are.
- Guide your customers to act as your biggest promoters
- Update your previous customers on new business developments
- Retain your previous customers with industry insights
- Smart Calls to Action that change based on the buyer’s lifecycle stage