Full-Time | Providence, Rhode Island
Junior Account Manager
Figmints is growing and looking for a smart, driven, organized and creative, Junior Account Manager. The ideal team member would bring stellar people skills, a true sense of grit, focused attention to detail, and a desire to contribute to our success and our clients’ success. The Junior Account Manager acts as a support for the Account Managers and the liaison between the clients and our agency Production Team.
- Regularly communicate with the Account Managers to best service accounts.
- Participate in client meetings as a primary note-taker and deliverable implementor.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that deadlines and internal budgets are met on time.
- Help with conducting research on prospective clients, industries, and issues as needed.
- Set client meetings with agendas.
- Develop project Gantt charts.
- Handle day-to-day client requests.
- Put client presentations together.
- Assist other team members in daily tasks as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
You should also exhibit a strong combination of the following:
- A love for spreadsheets equal to a love for working with people and helping them.
- A belief that your Yes should be your Yes. Holding yourself accountable as well as holding others in a kind way.
- Organization is second nature to you. You excel at taking notes, managing calendars, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate and stay one step ahead of account managers’ and clients’ needs.
- You like learning new things and looking for ways to improve.
- You handle pressure well and don’t get flustered easily.
- You approach every situation with empathy and a desire to serve others.
1-2 years of marketing experience or internship experience (preferred)