Full-Time | Providence, Rhode Island
Account managers at Figmints are the strategic thinking quarterbacks who know the client’s goals, business model and how their company works. As an Account Manager, you are the liaison between the client, the creative team and the campaign team to ensure the foundation is properly laid for the account and that we continuously meet client expectations and campaign goals, on time and on budget.
- Lead the strategic direction for multiple clients.
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients via email, phone, and internal software to ensure that client messages are being responded to in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure timelines are met
- Assess client happiness (numeric score) & work to ensure the success of the account.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Challenge designers, developers, copywriters, and campaign managers to reach higher standards — in addition to meeting deadlines.
- Manage internal and external resources in order to make sure work is being delivered to clients and meeting quality, budget, and timeline standards.
- Proposing new opportunities and services to meet client goals
You should also exhibit a strong combination of the following:
- Demonstrable ability to set strategy and communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- The ability to ride the fine line between being your client’s best advocate as well as your team’s.
- Impeccable written communication to both your team and clients.
- A comfortability with running client meetings in a calm, collected, and inspiring way.
- The wisdom to gauge when it is time to get the executive team’s involvement in client issues.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional team cooperation and communication to ensure project requests are followed up on and resourced appropriately.
- Capability to manage clients on project scope, budget, timeline, project risks, deliverables, and most importantly communication.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Project Management Software)
- 2-5 years previous Account Management experience