Full-Time | Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Account managers at Figmints are the strategic thinking quarterbacks who know the client’s goals, business model and how their company works. As an Account Manager, you are the liaison between the client, the creative team and the campaign team. You work to ensure the foundation is properly laid for the account and that we continuously meet client expectations and campaign goals, on time and on budget.
- Manage day to day communication with clients via email, phone and internal software to ensure that client messages are being responded to in a timely manner.
- Assess client happiness (numeric score) & work to ensure the success of the account.
- Assign tasks to & work with the studio team to ensure project deliverables are prepared for the client.
- Orchestrate client kickoff meetings & subsequent deliverable/phase meetings.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage internal and external resources in order to make sure work is being delivered to client meeting quality, budget, and timeline standards.
- The ability to ride the fine line between being your client’s best advocate as well as your team’s.
- A willingness to push designers, developers, copywriters and campaign managers to higher standards — not just to meet deadlines.
- Impeccable written communication to both your team and clients.
- A comfortability with running client meetings in a calm, collected, and perhaps even inspiring way.
- The wisdom to gauge when it is time to get the executive team’s involvement in timeline, client, or capacity issues.
- Ensure cross-functional team cooperation and communication to ensure project requests are followed up on and resourced appropriately.
- Help strategize with other account managers to manage clients on project scope, budget, timeline, project risks, deliverables, and most importantly communication.
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high-level understanding of website design, development and marketing would be ideal.