Full-Time | Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Inside Sales Representative
Figmints is looking for an energetic, well-spoken and eager to close sales person to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. Serving as the liaison between the client’s sales team and the Figmints marketing team you are instrumental in filling that gap in the middle of the sales pipeline. Ideally, you will have previous knowledge of how to nurture a prospect and how and when to cue sales up for the most success.
The role is designed to support the Business Development Manager as they prospect and execute outbound call campaigns to acquire new partnerships.
- Cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads.
- Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed
- Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Working closely with the Account Manager and Sales team to determine the Sales Level Agreement and defining rules around MQL, SAL and SQL for each client.
- Serve as the primary resource for the client’s sales team in both day-to-day and project management
- Set quarterly expectations for client metrics, including developing prospecting timelines and deliverables.
- Maintain an up to date CRM with detailed notes
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Willingness to gain an in-depth understanding of companies’ services and their position in the industries they work in
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Ability to multitask (i.e. take digital notes while holding a phone conversation)
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred